APPETIZERS, SIDES, SOUPS & SALADS
VINE-RIPENED TOMATO BASIL FLATBREAD
2 each Flat Bread, 8 inch
½ cup Tomato Sauce “your favorite”
½ cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
2 each Roma Tomato 1/8” thinly sliced
2 Tbsp Parmesan Shavings
2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, julienne cut
- Place a pizza stone in oven and preheat to 500ºF.
- Place flatbread crust on a cookie sheet pan.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the entire surface of flat bread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over entire surface.
- Place thinly sliced tomatoes over cheese.
- Transfer flat bread on pizza stone in oven.
- If pizza stone is not available keep flatbread on cookie sheet pan.
- Bake for 4 - 5 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and cut into servable pieces, garnish with parmesan shavings and fresh basil. Enjoy!!