APPETIZERS, SIDES, SOUPS & SALADS
CRAB CLAWS ST. THOMAS
12 oz wt Blue Crab Claws
¾ cup Passion Fruit Butter
1 loaf Cuban or French Baguette
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place crab in a baking dish.
- Melt passion fruit butter in microwave and pour over the crab.
- Slice the loaf of bread into desired size.
- Place crab and bread in to the oven.
- Remove from oven when bread is golden and crab is bubbling hot. This should take 4 -5 minutes. Enjoy!!!
Passion Fruit Butter
4 oz wt Butter, salted
¼ cup Passion fruit pulp or nectar, no seeds
1 Tbsp Sugar
½ tsp Cajun Seasoning, your favorite
- Heat butter in the microwave in 10 second intervals until the butter is softened but not melted.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well using a wire whip until evenly combined.
- Use immediately or refrigerate until needed.